Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

2010_new_year_card-p137260400356837520q0yk_400
It’s going to be a new year in a couple of hours, not just a new year but a new decade. It’s been a trying year for me in 2009, mix with good and bad experiences, but most importantly is the lessons learned that brought us here into the new decade. I always said don’t give up on something that you believe that you can do it successfully, the harder the challenges the sweeter the rewards at the end of the tunnel. Someone once said “if you wanted something so bad, the whole universe will help you to get it”. I decided to celebrate the new year by staying at home watching the TV and fireworks from my balcony. It know it’s sound just plain lame but it’s too congested at these hours to watch fireworks outside. Well i wish all of you, friends and comrades a happy new year, hopefully there will be something wonderful for each for us next year. I am just looking forward to the FIFA World Cup in South Africa next summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment