Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Running Shoes for Orang Asli

Today i donated my old running shoes to the Running Lab, although i missed the 11th Dec dateline to get RM100 vouchers, i really did not care as long as these shoes find new owners at the Orang Asli village.

Those shoes still have plenty of mileage left. In fact, the Adizero Adios just clocked a mere 100km with me before parted our way.

I passed those shoes to Frank’s dad as he wasn’t at the shop during that time.

I guess i might be the last one donating old running shoes to the Orang Asli cause, as all the other shoes were already in boxes.

I counted them with Frank’s dad and the total numbers of running shoes donated easily amounted to 300 pairs (mine included). Well done runners!

I hope initiative like this will continue on in the future.

13122011889

13122011888

13122011890