2012 was a great year for me, I will blog in details about my accomplishment in 2012 later. But 2013 will brings more challenges and test my limits further.
This is my 2013 resolutions,
- I want to be a better father to my two sons.
- To be a better individual, a better friend.
- To pray and du’a more, to be grateful always.
- I want to inspires more runners to take up Ultra Marathons and of course running itself.
- To take up another 100 Miler challenge, maybe in a colder climate this time around.
- Most of all, I definitely hope to be a stronger and better runner, so i can fulfilled my destiny as Ultramarathon Man.
Happy New Year to my blog readers, runners and friends out there.
Challenge yourself to be the best that you could be, you owed it that much to yourself.
On another note, i found myself in the local paper today. Hopefully, i done my part to promotes Ultra running in this country.
http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/health/running-city-girl-going-the-ultra-distance-1.194026
Happy new year, buddy. Here's to a magnificent running year for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Nick Skercher :p
DeleteAll the best in 2013
Pergh, glemer x yah cakap lah. hihihi
ReplyDeleteMay 2013 bring to you all that you hope for. Run for your dreams, bebeh! ^^
Thanks PA. More FM for you in 2013. Jangan mengelat ok :)
DeleteHappy New Year!! I love your resolutions :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too TR.
DeleteAll the best :)
Happy new year uncle Ray. Femes la uncle ni :D
ReplyDeleteMeh belanja eskrim Magnum satu untuk saya. LOL
Newbie marathoner aka kucingmeng
Mengada KatMan.
DeleteHujung tahun jadi pacer aku kat MR25...sila jangan mengelat dan teman aku lari Chiang Mai...meow meow
Boss... I ingat I nak gi Chiangmai jugak Boss.
DeleteSponsor tiket boss. Sekian, terima kasih. xD
Silakan Chiang Mai..tiket beli sendiri ya..hehe
Deletehappy new year bro. dulu FM tu aku tahu sebagai fridge magnet, sekarang, FM mean full marathon.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year...haha fridge magnet :)
DeleteHappy New Year 2013 Sifu Ultra Ray... Insya Allah anak muridmu ini akan mengikut jejak langkah Sifu Guruji Ultra bulan 9 nanti... =D
ReplyDeletePlus, i was hoping to do more FM this year, 6 FMs, Insya Allah... New Year resolution nih, to go for a better PB every events, hopefully...
Let's running on fire then... Zazzzz.... LOL! =D
Happy New Year Aizat.
DeleteGood to have plan, rajin-rajin training kay.
Start Ultra 50km dulu, completion of FM is important, PB is bonos.
See u at TMBT
pergh...aku bangga...! training jangan tak training...awek pinoy kirim salam
ReplyDeleteWah Teratai Ijam akhir muncul...bila kau nak update blog daa?
Deleteyang paling penting, bila lagi kau nak lari jadi Clown :)