Friday, July 5, 2013

Leadville Trail 100–The Race Across The Sky

poster RaY LT100

Yes, it’s official.

I’m going to the States this summer to run the legendary Leadville 100 trail race.

I will be the only representative from Malaysia, among 1,047 Ultra runners around the world that signed up for this gruelling race.

If you read “Born To Run” by Christopher McDougal, you know what i’m talking about. The epic race between Ann Trason with Tarahumara runners happened here and i’m gonna have the privilege to run on the famous trail this August.

I am also excited to found that Scott Jurek (7th time Western States 100 Endurance Run Champion) will also race Leadville, after one year break in promoting his book “Eat and Run – My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness”.

Although, Anton Krupicka will not officially run this year edition of Leadville due to injury, he will be around to support and promoting his sponsor “New Balance”.

Let see if i could get these two legends to sign my book or shoes or hat etc.

375592_10151548551464823_283228752_n

I’m also running Leadville for a cause – for “Relentless”. Anti-Human trafficking movement founded by my friend, which also a champion Ultra Marathoner  - Dr. Katherine Welch.

Please support my cause by going to http://gorelentless.wordpress.com for more information about this NGO and it’s activities.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks..too bad you had to postpone your Virgin marathon.

      Delete
  2. selamat maju jaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. ni kerja gila ni.. gila.. bila race ni bro? lepas ni boleh la masuk Marathon Des Sable n Al-Andalus Ultimate Trail pulak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini memang kerja gila! Race on Middle August. Lepas ni tak boleh join mana mana sbb dah pencen ;p

      Delete
  4. All the best man, I'll be rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, gempak gila bro. terbaik dan all the best

    ReplyDelete