Tuesday, October 27, 2015

When Kilian met RaYmau

11220793_1059743934060303_7576608717623923489_n12065868_10153484405164823_4168377002589814023_nFrom Left: RaY, Dino, Melissa, Kilian, Michele, Raymond & Puzi.

Kilian was in town today to launch the latest Suunto GPS watch, Suunto Kailash retail at RM3,999.

More info here http://www.suunto.com/Watch-Collection/Suunto-Kailash-Collection/

Team Salomon Malaysia are given special privilege to meet and greet him right before the mass adoring fans. It was 4 years ago since he visited Kuala Lumpur.

11221519_10153485053364823_6570665708592511838_n
I had my copy of his book autograph "To Ray, keep your dreams". Plus the privilege of having his signature on my lucky Salomon Sense 4 Ultra shoes.

We had a brief chat during this activity, his eyes brighten up when I told him that I signed up the entry lottery to Hardrock 100 for the 2nd straight years.

He replied innocently that he tried the lottery 3 times before finally got in 2014.

Yes, I will keep my dreams running Hardrock someday!

Maybe the next time we meet, it will be in Hardrock. See you soon Kilian.

12049368_10153484405094823_446849474855030054_n12193830_10153484405109823_1257276103118402892_n

No comments:

Post a Comment